Thursday, September 20, 2012

Coke Can




          I think that this project was harder than I originally thought it was. It was harder to draw the crushed popcan because the letters were everywhere and not the way they were supposed to be like in a normal pop can thought that I did okay on it and I could have made a few better changes to make it look more proportional. What worked about this porject was that I think I did the "Coca-Cola" part of the can well, but the cans are two different sizes and are on the wrong side of the black paper. If I were to do this project again I would make the cans the same size and fix a few letters in both of the cans. I would have made the uncrushed popcan a little taller or skinnier and make the crushed popcan match the size of the uncrushed can since it's a little small. The most difficult part of this piece was trying to make it look just like the pop can that I was trying to draw and make it all look proportional to the original pop can. I learned through this pop can drawring that drawing pop cans are not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment