Friday, May 17, 2013

Contrast and Composition

         I thought that this was an interesting art project. I liked drawing it out and all, but I made it too detailed and it took a rather long time to paint it. I feel like if I made it less detailed and maybe made the letter parts a bit bigger it would look better since I painted over some parts so it wouldn't take as long. I thought that I could have done a much better jod, this project was kind of sloppy . It looked good before I started painting it! Then it looked awful after it was finished. If I was to do this project again I would spend more time on it to make it look better since I kind of rushed through it to get it done. The most difficult part of this project was filling in all the details which took a lot of time. I learned that a lot of detail takes a lot of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment