Monday, May 13, 2013

Character People



         I liked painting this project. I thought that it was fun creating the character and its background. I think that it could have been done better though. The khaki coloring of his uniform could have been more khaki colored. I also made the character too big which cut off his feet, part of his head and his hat. The squirrel also looks kind of weird an dit should have been made a different color. The tree should have looked more like a tree and less round. What didn't work about this project was making the character too big, the tree and the squirel, those are also the things that I would have changed about this project to make it look better. The most difficult part about this piece was creating the sky blue color and making it light enough to look sky blue, but that also didn't exactly turn out. From this piece I have learned that even though it looks like you have a sky blue color, it is actually a lot darker than an actual sky blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment